Tribal Loans

Hello, I have some payday (tribal) loans that I have paid over the principal and I am no longer able to take the financial hit of paying them back. I reside in the state of MD where these loans are illegal. How do I stop them from taking money out and close these loans?

6 Answers

End your financial worries today: I want to use this medium to testify on how i was bless by MORRIS GRAY, I lost my job that I almost gave up on fate to die but thank God for directing me to this Hacker. I publish this message because Morris Gray made me feel blessed. You needed financial help, You are stuck, No access to bank credit, or do not have the benefit of a bank, you need to finance your construction, real estate development, creating your own business up your personal business, you have seen and need to make money, a bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. so I advise you out there to kindly contact him. Your story will change within a certain period of time. Contact him for more information, be clear and honest. Email: Morrisgraycracktech at gmail dot com at gmail dot com

In case of an illegal loan, you need to pay just the principal amount.

Mabelle Page

HI ALL! I Am currently have an open loan with plain green. I sent emails to them 2 days ago and asked to settlement for me to pay back the principles. I haven't received anwer from plain green. What if,they ignore me ? What should I do next ? Please advise

Very should revoke the ACH, inform your bank, and if possible..close that account.

Ask them to stop pulling out money from your account, if they don't stop, then make a complaint to the attorney general in your state.

Revoke the ACH authorization and close your bank account. Don't pay extra money henceforth.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 1 and 0

Page loaded in 0.887 seconds.