Letter template

Where can I find a letter template to send to the PDL company (Plain Green) to let them know I have paid over the principle and to revoke authorization. And that I will not be paying anymore.
Took out loan for $1400. I have paid them over $1900 and still owe over $6000.

3 Answers

Ask the PDL company to get you the money back.

Plain Green is not a legal PDL company. You have overpaid to them, my dear friend. So, you can ask them to return the excess money.

Yes. You are right. You have overpaid them, and you deserve a refund from them. Click on the letters section. You can find it in the top menu. There you will find the letter you're looking for. Otherwise, you can get the sample letter from here:


Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 7 and 8

Page loaded in 1.295 seconds.