I live in TX and as far as I can find, mypaydayloa

I live in TX and as far as I can find, mypaydayloan.com is not a CSO in this state. I have paid them $1800.00 in interest. I stopped payment on an interest payment and now they want me to make a payment arrangement for $900.00 interest free to pay them back. I really feel that I've paid them enough and don't want to give them any more money. They had been debiting my account. Is there some way to NOT pay them and not have to close my account? Can they debit for whatever amount they want (full payment)? My bank says I need an exact amount to stop any other transactions through ACH.

0 Answers

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 6 and 0

Page loaded in 0.168 seconds.