I have 10 payday loans: Ameriloan, Bayside Cash,

I have 10 payday loans: Ameriloan, Bayside Cash, U.S. Fast Cash, East side lenders, Cash in a Wink, Global Financial Group Services, Splash Cash Advance(First American), Sure Advance, Cash Direct Express(Government Employees Credit Center, Inc) and Pluto. I live in Florida and I just closed my account and opened a new account. No one can access my account. I do not know what is the second step to take. Can you please help me. I know some of these payday loan company are illegal and I have calculated and have over paid fees from last year. What do I do next and what consolidation company can help me.

5 Answers


None of the lenders you listed are legal in Florida.  If you've paid more than the principal, request a refund of the overpayment.  If you still owe them money, pay it via a prepaid debit card.  You've closed your account.  That's step one and the best way to protect yourself.  Step 2 is contacting them.  I suggest you do that via email.  No need to waste more money sending mail.  Follow the steps here.

How to Deal with Unlicensed/Illegal Payday Lenders - Step by Step Instructions

I am not an attorney. I am not offering legal advice. The information and ideas I share are my opinion only and do not necessarily reflect the opinion(s) of the owners of this website.

Since most of the payday lenders are illegal in Florida, so you are required to payback them only the principal amount. Ask them for the refund, if you have paid back them more than principal. Close your bank account immediately. Take a look at this link to know how to deal with illegal lenders: http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/paydayloan/illegal-pdl-dealings.html

Both of the above posters are right. You can click here to check the legality of the payday loan companies.

Payday lending is legal in Florida. I will suggest you to get in touch with the Florida Office of Financial Regulation which will help you know whether or not all the 10 payday lenders are licensed to operate in your state. You need to pay only the principal amount to those lenders which are not licensed to operate in your state. In case you've paid them more, you need to ask for a refund from them. But you'll be liable for paying the debt in full, including interest charges and other fees, to those payday lenders which are legal and licensed to operate in your state.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 1 and 1

Inter Next Technologies, Inc., Internet Marketing Services, Reno, NV

Page loaded in 1.092 seconds.