i had a debt collector give out my personal inform

i had a debt collector give out my personal information to my roommate, then the man used profane racist language towards him until my roommate finally hung up. i want to file harassment charges and i want to sue how do i go about doing so?

2 Answers

I agree with my previous poster. If you want to file a complaint against the collection agency because of violation of FDCPA laws, then you will have to know the FDCPA laws clearly. I think the following link may help you a lot in this regard:

File a complaint against the debt collection agency to FTC or State Attorney General. They have violated the FDCPA laws. You can check out the following url to get some information:


Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 2 and 1

Page loaded in 0.364 seconds.