What are my options now?

I disputed one account on my credit report. I sent DV to the collection agency and disputed with the credit bureau. CA did not respond to my DV but verified it with the bureau. So the item is still showing. What are my options now?

2 Answers

Wait for a few days and see what the credit bureaus have to say first.

Do you have proof of the DV letter sent to the CA? If yes, it would be better for you to send the copy of the proof to the credit bureaus for disputing the listing off your credit report. You will have to mention that the collection agency did not reply to your DV request.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 11 and 3

Page loaded in 0.180 seconds.