OC closed credit card accounts

I have 2 credit card accounts that have just been closed by the original creditors. The balance on each of these cards is less than $200. I had a good account history or these cards for the past 5 years, with no late payments before these last 4 months. There’s no need for me to keep these accounts open. But I want to work with the original creditors and check out if I can pay a certain part and get to know if they can report it the best possible way! But as they have already closed down my accounts, can I try out for a pay for delete agreement with the collection agencies so that I can get rid of these account from my credit report all together?

2 Answers

I too agree with the above poster. You may request your creditor to remove those items from your credit report in writing. But it depends on their discretion whether or not to accept your request.

Most of the collection agencies don't agree to work out a PFD nowadys. 

As your accounts have already been closed, so I don't think that a PFD agreement will be possible. 

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 4 and 15

Page loaded in 0.206 seconds.