My mother-in-law had here son living with her 8 ye

My mother-in-law had here son living with her 8 years ago who left a trail of debt, he left and has since been seen about 5 miles from her home she has had no contact with him since he left but CRS are chasing her for money? I have provideed details on where her son works and current town where he lives I cannot find his address. CRS asked for a utility bill from the house and a letter statign her son does not live there this has been done but they still pursue money which is making my mother-in-law ill what can I do? Big B

1 Answers

The situation is really very complicated. You can ask your mother-in-law to contact with an experienced financial counselor in this regard. I hope he/she will help her to take a good decision.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 8 and 5

Page loaded in 0.387 seconds.