I owe about $9600 on unpaid student loans which we

I owe about $9600 on unpaid student loans which went into default- now Van Rue Credit Corp. has contracted to collect the debt, and they are calling my work number. I need to know if I will be able to use debt settlement to get this bill off my back.

3 Answers

I didn't ask for consolidation, OhioGal1- I asked about debt SETTLEMENT

I'm pretty sure you cannot consolidate student loans once they are in default.  Are these federal or private loans?

How to Deal with Unlicensed/Illegal Payday Lenders - Step by Step Instructions

I am not an attorney. I am not offering legal advice. The information and ideas I share are my opinion only and do not necessarily reflect the opinion(s) of the owners of this website.

You can contact your credit and apply for debt settlement. If you can convince your student loan lender about your financial hardship and negotiate with him, then you will be able to get a debt settlement for that account. You can also go for the option of student loan consolidation. To know more about student loan consolidation, check out the given page: http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/consolidate-studentloan.html .

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 10 and 0

Page loaded in 0.252 seconds.