I need to know how to file a motion to decrease in

3 Answers

You can visit the county court clerk office regarding this matter. May be he can help you.

An attorney can surely help you word a letter. Over here, I have a sample letter almost nearing a similar cause -


The lender/creditor will reduce your interest rate only if you can prove that you're facing financial hardship in paying off the debts. You should mention your financal hardship in the letter and requst for a reduced interest rate. You may constact an attorney and he will assist you with the wording of the letter.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 4 and 1

Page loaded in 0.264 seconds.