I have two judgements filed against me for old cre

I have two judgements filed against me for old credit card debts. How do i approach the 3rd party collectors and what is the most I can decrease the debt through negotriations? I could pay the debt off in one payment if low enough. I want to keep them from filing liens or garnishing pay.

2 Answers

Vote up!
Vote down!

You may enroll in a debt consolidation program which will help you to replace your multiple bills into a single monthly payment.

Vote up!
Vote down!

Hi Thomas,

You must be having the contact details of your 3rd party debt collectors. You should contact them and try to negotiate with them so that they get ready to offer you a debt settlement plan. It will be the discretion of the debt collectors as to how much amount they will settle the debts for. In case, you cannot negotiate with them, then you can take the help of professional debt relief companies who will help you in settling the debts for what you can afford.

Take care

As I'm not a lawyer, I believe that "A lean compromise is better than a fat lawsuit". :)

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 2 and 8

Page loaded in 0.172 seconds.