I have a large amount charged on a high interest c

I have a large amount charged on a high interest credit card is there a way to transfer that debt to something that would not be such a high interest so that I can actually decrease my balance with my monthly payments?

3 Answers

Vote up!
Vote down!

I agree with the above posters. You can go for the balance transfer method definitely. However, check the terms and conditions of the card before taking it out. Make sure you pay the balance within the introductory period for the interest rate is likely to get doubled after that. 

Vote up!
Vote down!

Yes, definitely you can transfer the balance to another credit card that has a relatively low interest rate. If you have any such credit card which has a low interest rate, you can transfer the balance ino this card.

Vote up!
Vote down!

You can go for balance transfer method. In this method you can transfer your balances from high interest rate credit card to a low rate credit card after paying a processing fee. 

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 14 and 3

Page loaded in 0.160 seconds.