I currently owe the state of tucson a total of aro

I currently owe the state of tucson a total of around 2000 dollars and i was wondering on the way to approach this cautiously. I am currently in the four corners area and i have to settle this debt to get my transportation privileges given back to me and i need them to get the money for my debts...as you see i am in quite a pickle. I was wondering if you could offer some insight or advice on how i could resolve this problem and maybe get a payment plan, as i am short on funds as of late.
Thanks for your consideration,

2 Answers

This is a state debt....sure they might offer you a payment plan but you will not have your license restored until it is paid off in full.  FYI....state debts CANNOT be included in debt consolidation/debt management plans. They will settle but not to the extent credit cards will.

How to Deal with Illegal Loans..OhioGal's Primer
PDL's are ILLEGAL in the following states...
OH AND NH have very restrictive low cost interest rate laws.

SOL for all states

Hi Cody,

You should contact your concerned creditor and try to settle or consolidate the debt. As you have financial problems, you should negotiate with your creditor for the payment plan. You should try to convince him the fact that you want to pay off the debt but can't do it due to your financial problems. There are high chances that the creditor will consider your situation and become ready to offer you an affordable payment plan to pay off the debts. However, in case, you can't convince your creditor, then you should take help of the debt relief companies and take their assistance in consolidating or settling your debts.

Take care.

As I'm not a lawyer, I believe that "A lean compromise is better than a fat lawsuit". :)

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 2 and 9

Page loaded in 0.146 seconds.