How to get help paying my bills?

My husband got layed off and I am on disability. Was doing ok until he got layed off, now getting behind in bills. This is causing our credit score to go way down. Is there a way that we can get a regular consolidation loan to pay off some of these bills so we can pay what we owe?

3 Answers

You may enroll in a debt consolidation program to replace your multiple bills into a single monthly payment. This program will help you to pay-off your debts asap.

How much do you owe on your debt? Most banks and financial institutions don't give out consolidation loans for more than $5000.

In order to get a consolidation loan, you should have extremely good credit scores and income. As your husband is laid off and as you're on disability, it might be a bit difficult for you to qualify for a consolidation loan. You can rather go for a consolidation or settlement program to get rid of the debts. This might be a better option for you to deal with the situation.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 11 and 6

Page loaded in 0.221 seconds.