How can my niece make restitution payments?

My niece was in jail for some years. She has been released now. She wants to pay off restitution imposed on her by court. How can she do that?

1 Answers

Well, your niece has to find out if she is eligible for any kind of debt relief programs. She can also contact the court and try to arrange a repayment plan with them. They may agree to do so after hearing her case.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 4 and 0

Page loaded in 0.248 seconds.