Hi I have a acquired a loan from Western Sky which

Hi I have a acquired a loan from Western Sky which later turned into Cash Call for the amount of $2500 in November of 2010. I was having some problems paying the monthly amount and in July 2011 I was able to do a paid deferment. To date I have paid around $1800 back on this loan. I am late this month with my payment for the month of September and quite honestly I can not afford the $300.00 payment per month. What are my options?

3 Answers

As far as I know both Western Sky and Cash call are illegal in most of the state. You haven’t mentioned the name of your state. So it’s very difficult to say whether or not pdl companies are licensed in your state. If they are not licensed, then you can get rid of the debts by paying them only the principal amount. Close your bank account asap to stop unauthorized withdrawal. If you have paid them more than the principal, then ask them for the refund. To know about how to deal with illegal lenders, glance through the following link:

Is this company legal in your state? If they are not, then you'll have to pay the principal amount only. You won't have to pay the interest or fees. If you have paid more than the principal amount, then you have the right to ask for a refund. If they are legal, then you can work out a repayment plan with them.

Did you have a word with them regarding your financial problems? It might help set up a fresh repayment plan for you. On the other hand, you may go for free counseling with any professional debt relief service. Make sure you're well aware of your current financial obligations before you commit to a repayment plan.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 8 and 11

Page loaded in 0.802 seconds.