H H&L took me to court about an old capital one bi

1 Answers

The creditor or the collection agency can contact you for delinquent payments. However, if the SOL, as per your state laws, is over, then they cannot take any legal actions against you.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 1 and 1

Page loaded in 0.257 seconds.