Underneath age contract

I signed a contract with t mobile before I turned 18 with no parental consent, I went delinquent in the account and my debt was sold to a collection agency. Do I have any rights for getting that debt erased since the original agreement happened before I turned 18?

2 Answers

Make sure the listing is removed from your credit report; otherwise, it will have a negative impact on your credit score.

Request a free credit report from each of the major credit reporting agencies – Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion to know whether or not the wrong listing is still there.

The agreement is not valid since you signed it before turning 18. Plus, you signed the agreement without parental consent. You can ask T Mobile to cancel the contract.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 14 and 0

Page loaded in 0.112 seconds.