How can pay for 4 returned checks plus fees totalling 199.09 if i am not working. Can they take legal actiom against me.

The other person on the joint account I had wrote these checks and I was told that I am still responsible. However I haven\'t work in 2 years. I am registered with several agencys for work, These checks are owed to walmart and I am in georgia. TRS is the agency collecting on these. I found out yesterday but I could not call since I have no income. Can they force me to pay. I lost my mother and my job in Sept 2009 and had forgotten about these amounts. Please advise me what to do, I am afraid to call trs since I have no money.

0 Answers

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 6 and 5

Page loaded in 1.429 seconds.