wrong birth year

My son had gotten a credit card & he's 16 years old, what he did was change his birth year to be older, he had made his payments, so what happens with that being done?

1 Answers

Minors are not allowed to enter into contractual agreements. What your son has done is bad. Fraud is bad.

Nothing will happen until the truth comes out. This contractual agreement won't be considered as valid.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 4 and 11

Page loaded in 0.276 seconds.