What to do when there is inaccurate info on your cr?

There is inaccurate information on my credit report. How do I deal with this?

1 Answers

you need to call the credit bureau and clarify with them or you can write a dispute letter asking them to update the information properly on your credit report.

Write Your Answer

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What is the sum of 5 and 10

Page loaded in 0.228 seconds.